Pink, yellow, blue and green… we are not talking about tones used by some painter, it’s about the palette chosen by beauty brands to add an extra hint of color and cheerfulness to our daily routine.
1. Brown: Charcoal Honey Mask, Origins. We know it is an odd pigment for a grooming product, but this glowing mask -whit honey and bamboo charcoal- will deeply detoxify your skin.
2. Green: Cactus Water Moisturizer, Boscia. The main ingredient in this hydrating cream, Mexican cactus, gives such an especial color for a moisturizer. This ultra-lightweight texture will satisfy the driest skin.
3. Sky Blue: Clearing Facial Treatment Mask, Ahava. The minerals contained in the Dead Sea led-out to inspire this Israeli brand. This mask helps to reduce the bacteria which cause blemishes and acne on the skin.
4. Pink: Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch, Heimish. Inspired in the intense rosy color of this European flower, these patches definitely will be a great ally to give a powerful boost of hydration to eyes.
5. Lilac: Nutrient-Charged Water Gel, Murad. Like this soft tone color, the performance over skin will be gentle and soothing. All those dry areas like forehead will be instantly hydrated.
6. Electric Blue: Hard Water Pomade, Baxter of California. At first sight looks like your fingers will dive in a watery pot. Instead, this bluish-base pomade has a firm-hold the same provided to your hair.
7. Yellow: Illuminating Mask, Oro Therapy 24k. A pinch of gold will be enough to add to hair a shiny look. In addition to this fancy ingredient, the Argan oil helps to improve mask’s performance.
8. Beige: Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser, NeoGen. Try a new way to purify your face. This clay-foam cleanser will take to another level every grooming routine, leaving skin fresh and free of impurities.
9. Baby Blue: True Water Deep Cream,Thank You Farmer. Finally a moisturizer to fight back dry skin. Don’t get fooled by the light color and soft texture, the performance will be true-blue.
10. Cream: Molding Clay, Living Proof. Add some dynamic style to your hair. A blend of resin, wax and clay provide a supreme malleability, furthermore, if you dye your hair it’s color safe.
Photo: Vanessa Nieves @vanessanievesvazquez